Are you interested in a career in manufacturing?
These local schools can help you achieve that goal in a short amount of time
St. Pete College offers short-term training programs in advanced manufacturing.
Enroll in programs to:
- Be prepared for jobs in demand
- Upgrade your current skills and knowledge
- Learn new skills
- Earn industry-recognized technical certifications
- Earn academic credit toward a degree in engineering technology
- Increase your workforce value and marketability
More information: https://www.spcollege.edu/FloridaTrade-SPC/
Pinellas Technical College
Pinellas Technical College offers Full-Time Certificate Programs, Apprenticeships and Short Courses at our campuses in Clearwater and St. Petersburg and Online.
More information: http://www.pcsb.org/domain/1798
Hillsborough Community College
More information on manufacturing education:
Engineering and Manufacturing courses
Florida TRADE grant
Pasco-Hernando State College
Contact Margie Burnham at email@example.com