The Bay Area Manufacturers Association supports manufacturers and promotes economic development in the Tampa Bay Region. BAMA provides a forum to exchange ideas and share best practice information; network with colleagues; and learn about manufacturing related topics through educational programs and tours. BAMA supports STEM programs and offers scholarships to students pursuing manufacturing and STEM education. Manufacturing provides jobs for approximately 60,000 people in approximately 2,500 facilities throughout Pinellas, Hillsborough and Pasco counties.
Did you know there are lots of business opportunities when you get involved on a BAMA committee? Look at this list of five benefits you get when when you work toward a common goal with other committee members! Take action, join a committee—the association is always at work for you!
1. Experience – Experience how BAMA works and the effort that goes into making the association successful!
2. Relationships/Networking – Joining a committee helps you build stronger relationships with other Manufacturers and Associates.
3. Brand Building – Build your brand by getting involved, it’s not about who you know anymore—it’s about who knows you!
4. Development – Committee participation leads to uncovering business insights you can utilize in your professional and personal development!
5. Service – Contribute to the growth and future success of the organization
REFER A NEW MEMBER AND WIN
What your referral must do:
What you must do:
Winner will be announced on December 2nd!
BAMA Corporate Sponsors
Investing in Manufacturing in the Tampa Bay Area benefits us all.
We could not accomplish our goals without the support, involvement and enthusiasm of our committed corporate sponsors.