POSITION: Production Control Monitor
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
HOURS: 3:15pm to 11:45pm with two consecutive days off TBD
1. Controls and coordinates job cards. Ensures that employee is assigned and working proper pre-assigned jobs using a computerized wand system. Uses work packages, job control cards, labor-hour estimates, job descriptions, project categories, charge numbers, to meet established schedules.
2. Monitors complete and incomplete job cards. Makes reports, as required, on status of schedule.
3. Notes data, number of hours charged to card, and number of established budget hours.
4. Performs general clerical duties, to include setting up files, reproducing paperwork, and entering and collecting computerized data.
5. Audits completed work cards. Projects data to show effects of complete and/or incomplete work.
6. Updates project flow as required and directed by the Supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors necessary for the normal day to day operation, not determined at time of hire.
- Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to withstand intermittent moderate noise levels.
- Ability to see close (clear vision at 20 feet or more).
Contact Joy at email@example.com