Molex is seeking a committed Setup Assembly Operator to work first shift and safely setup and operate automated assembly equipment using detailed instructions, perform daily inspections, and follow packaging procedures. You will work in a climate controlled and safety dedicated environment. Molex offers 10 paid holidays and excellent benefits.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate fully automated assembly equipment to required volume level
- Perform changeovers for tracks, feeder bowls, and other machine components
- Load, align, and operate assembly machine per the instructions
- Monitor machine for problems and troubleshoot problems
The Experience You Will Bring
- Able to use the necessary quality tools as it relates to this position.
- Able to proactively work independently as well as with others with limited supervision
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Basic computer skills and the ability to stand for the duration of the shift and lift up to 35 pounds
What Will Put You Ahead
Previous Manufacturing experience