- Any previous quality control experience is welcome.
- any previous manufacturing experience is welcome.
- Previous experience in machine troubleshooting is preferred.
- This position requires on the job training.
- Manufacture polyimide tubing and monitor lots to ensure they meet the product and customer requirements.
- Inspect and receive production materials to ensure they meet product requirements prior to use.
- Perform random final inspections.
- Collect data for customers, if required.
- Capable of reading customer drawings and following specifications on them.
- Following MicroLumen's procedures is essential.
- Ability to work well with others and communicate effectively.
- Must be flexible in working hours.
- Judgment is required when ovens and other equipment are malfunctioning.
- Judgment is required to modify production parameters if production run is in danger of being out of specification.
- Care is required to avoid minor burns.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze and resolve problems effectively.
- Moderate physical requirements. Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. is required.
- good hand dexterity to handle and use micrometers.
- Must be able to work in a room with temperature variation.
Reply to email@example.com