Recycler – 3rd Shift
Omnicell is seeking to fill a Recycler position at our St. Petersburg, FL manufacturing facility. Does have good working relationships matter to you? It does at Omnicell and in the Recycler role one will work closely with the Sr. Operators providing assistance where needed, moving and storing processed material from the shredder by forklift and removing scrap plastic from collection bins and put in the recycling area. They will also keep the recycling area clean and organized. This is a 3rd shift position working Sunday – Thursday 10PM - 6AM.
- Operate shredder.
- Operate hydraulic baler.
- Move and store by forklift the baled materials.
- Ready rolls of plastic film at Thermoformers.
- Remove recyclables from offices as scheduled.
- Fill-in on machines as directed by Sr. Operator or Supervisor.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers and team members.
- Ability to effectively interface and communicate with multiple constituents, including management, and fellow coworkers.
- Ability to be organized and prioritize.
- Understand basic verbal and written instructions
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months manufacturing work experience.
- Thermoforming and Forklift experience
- 2+ years manufacturing experience
- Manufacturing environment.
- Industrial Chemical Exposure.
- Stand, sit, walk, reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Lifting requirements: Minimum 10lbs, Maximum 50lbs. Anything over 50lbs requires an assistant.
- Able to lift 25 pounds – 35 pounds repetitively.
- Personnel Protective Equipment if required, including vision, hearing, safety shoes and gloves.
- Move rolls of Plastic/Board/Foil/Liner/Label Stock – 400 pounds – 1000 pounds (rolling material on their diameter).
- Move skids weighing up to 2,500 pounds with the use of mechanical and or powered rolling stock. (Pallet jacks).
Link to job posting: https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=OMNICELL&cws=40&rid=14139
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Omnicell will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.