Card Press Operator – 3rd Shift
Are you looking for a new role in Manufacturing? Does a 3rd Shift position work for your schedule? Do you have label printing or CNC experience? Omnicell is currently hiring Card Press Operators to work at our St. Petersburg, FL location. The Card Press Operator will report to the Production Supervisor and will set up and operate a Card Press production line. This a 3rd Shift position working 10:00 PM – 6:00 AM Sunday through Thursday.
- Working knowledge in the area of Flexographic Printing.
- Printing of multiple color products.
- Operating continuous web converting equipment.
- Responsible for the set-up, operation, clean up, and the quality of the product produced.
- Move rolls of Plastic/Board/Foil/Liner/Label Stock – 400 pounds – 1000 pounds (rolling material on their diameter).
- Move skids weighing up to 2,500 pounds with the use of mechanical and or powered rolling stock. (Pallet jacks).
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Refined listening skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Understanding of basic verbal instructions and ability to speak clearly.
- work collaboratively with peers and team.
- effectively interface and communicate with multiple constituents, including management, and fellow coworkers.
- be organized and prioritize.
- accept constructive feedback from supervisor.
- High school diploma/GED.
- 3 years’ experience operating manufacturing equipment.
- Working experience with continuous web flexographic printing equipment.
- Working experience with the laminating and gluing of substrates to heavy coated and uncoated board.
- Experience with Comco Pro-glide or Omet presses.
- Must be able to work Sunday through Thursday 10 pm - 6 am with OT as needed
- Manufacturing/Warehouse Environment
- Stand, sit, walk, reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Able to lift 60 pounds.
- Able to lift 25 pounds – 35 pounds repetitively.
Link to job posting: https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=OMNICELL&cws=40&rid=12452
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Omnicell will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.