POSITION: Warehouse Inspector
LOCATION: Sarasota, FL
SCHEDULE: Monday thru Friday 7am-3:30pm
- Read and follow work instructions.
- Pull appropriate parts for inspecting.
- Visually inspect/check small parts to ensure conformity.
- Weigh count & pack approved parts into appropriate boxes.
- Pack & move boxes of small parts.
- Ensure compliance with plant safety.
- Contribute to team effort by performing additional tasks/accomplishing results as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work safely and consider the safety of others in the workplace.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to climb/balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.