· Program custom automation machines and industrial lines. Packaging & assembly all industries.
Contract and part-time available (full-time possible if interested)
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Designing PLC and HMI programs. Assisting with programs, as well as determining the proper motor drive specification and settings where applicable.
· Work within budgeted costs and hours for given tasks.
· May be charged with lead or supervisory role tasked with keeping all aspects of a project on schedule, but mostly take direction from manager
· Integrate and upgrade equipment on site, shop as well as at customer facilities as necessary.
· Ladder Logic Programming (mostly Rockwell RSLogix/Click)
· HMI Design C-mote/P.M. Designer
· Motion control/Drive Tuning (Schneider, AB Drives, Control Techniques Servos
Fanuc Robot Programming
Familiarity with Robot integration
AutoCAD Electrical Knowledge
· General working knowledge of automated systems
· Good Communication skills
Preferred but not required