HEICO Aerospace – Seal Dynamics LLC
Supply Chain Coordinator
Location: Tampa, FL Job Category: Supply Chain
Status: Full Time, Employee, Non-exempt Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
Shift: First Shift (Day)
For more than 50 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO’s high-energy culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines and the defense industry. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best. Forbes Magazine recently ranked HEICO as one of the 200 “Best Small Companies” and 200 “Hot Shot Stocks”.
HEICO is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator for its Seal Dynamics Business Unit, located in Tampa, FL.
This entry level position will report to the Supply Chain Manager within the New Product Development Group performing a wide variety of duties related to Supply Chain according to established policies and procedures in order to ensure smooth flow of daily customer transactions.
- Interfaces extensively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure seamless coordination and hand-off between all contributors to the Supply Chain function
- Acts as the liaison between the Sales Team and Supply Chain Group
- Manages customer accounts by serving as the main point of contact to the HEICO and Seal Dynamics inside and field sales teams
- Answers customer inquiries, complaints, and requests for item availability/ lead times
- Utilizes SyteLine ERP system for customer and purchase order maintenance
- Assists with record keeping and data entry
- Processes customer returns
- Generates a weekly late backlog report that is presented to Senior Management
- Works closely with the Buyer to manage supplier deliveries
- Ensures customer orders ship on requested due dates by prioritizing incoming product inspections and removing order holds
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Internet search engines and browsers.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively problem-solve
- Strong organizational skills
- Sense of urgency
- Experience with ERP, Excel knowledge required
- BS degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or another related field, preferred
- Business to business Customer Service, Procurement and/or Supply Chain Experience, preferred
The successful candidate must be detail-oriented, hardworking, and a team player with the ability to effectively articulate findings. Strong computer skills are needed to succeed in this role. This is a great position for someone who wants a challenging job, a chance to learn an exciting business, and the opportunity to grow in a successful company. A strong interest in working in a sales/ customer service environment that supports a technical/engineering group would be of value. Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
No relocation will be provided.
Seal Dynamics offers growth opportunity, competitive compensation, an excellent 401K plan, and medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
Please, no phone calls or faxes will be accepted. Seal Dynamics is proud to be an EEO/AA/V/H employer. For additional information about Seal Dynamics visit us online at www.sealdynamics.com.