Looking for hard-working and motivated individuals for assembly positions in our Aerospace manufacturing facility. Must be dependable and have a good work ethic and positive attitude. This is small detail work, so good eye-hand coordination is also a must!
Must be able to read and write legibly in English for job-related documenting.
Related job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assemble electronic components, sub-assemblies, products or systems by reading work orders and following production drawings and sample assemblies.
- Legibly fill out travelers and/or inspection reports
- Position and align parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Secure and connect parts in place with small components and bonding procedures such as soldering using hand tools, machines and other equipment (*SOLDERING EXPERIENCE IS HELPFUL, but willing to train the right individual).
- Intermediate assembly tasks such as potting, sanding and cleaning components.
- Ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
This is a full-time position:
- Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Benefits include PTO, company sponsored Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance options, as well as health/dental/vision plans and Simple IRA.
Contact, Stephanie Coleman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: www.basewest.com.
**We are a certified Drug-Free Workplace**