LOCATION: Tampa, FL
PAY RATE: $15.00 per hour
HOURS: 3:15pm to 11:45pm with two consecutive days off TBD
- Shipping and Receiving
- Inventory Control
- Manage Storeroom
- Maintains storage and supply areas
- Maintains authorized stock levels
- Completes reports and maintains records, forms, and reports (electronic and paper)
- Parts research from stock lists and manuals to assign stock numbers to parts
- A high school education or equivalent
- One year experience in aircraft storekeeping, inventory, material control, and/or shipping and receiving.
- Familiar with aircraft stock catalogues, aircraft components, parts or stock lists, etc., and be able to look up part numbers. (Preferred)
- Ability to perform physical labor and accurately follow verbal or written instructions.
- Must be able to use hand tools and equipment such as hammers, saw, crow bars, hand and jack trucks.
- Must be able to read and write legibly.
- Must have working knowledge of operation of a motor vehicle, fork lift, etc.
- Must possess some knowledge of handling, transporting, shipping, and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Must have an understanding and working knowledge of hazardous material handling and disposal as related to the job assignment.
- Must be able to operate computer equipment and programs when given proper training.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Must qualify for airport SIDA badge
- General Computer Skills
Please contact Joy Gauvin - firstname.lastname@example.org or at 813/909-9466