Job Title: Warehouse Recycling Laborers/Maintenance Helpers
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Pay Rate: $14.00/per hour
Schedule: See below
1st shift: 5am – 3pm – Monday thru Saturday - 50+ hours (6-day workweek)
2nd shift: 3pm – 1am Monday thru Saturday – 50+ hours (6- day workweek)
3rd shift: 10:30pm – 6am Monday thru Friday (Rotating Saturdays) 40+ hours
This is a dual role position that involves sorting recycled material and assisting with cleaning and maintenance of the equipment and working area. This position may require employee to enter inside Maintenance equipment for cleaning of the stars and screens.
- Sorts and separates recycled material from conveyor belt
- Ensures materials are sorted and placed where indicated
- Assist with Lock-Out and Tag-Out of the equipment.
- Helps with the cleaning of work area and equipment
- Empties refuse containers as required
- Work environment - airborne dust and dirt particles, along with various climatic temperatures
- Maintain a work pace that requires handling several hundred items per hour.
- Any other duties asked to be performed by members of the management team.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and Overtime when required
- Ability to constantly lift, climb stairs and onto equipment, reach, bend, and stoop is required
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in an airborne dust and dirt particles, with various climatic temperatures.
- Must wear Employer provided personal protective equipment to prevent exposure to hazardous materials.
- Can understand and apply written and spoken directions in English
- Work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Ability to accurately gauge lengths of time and distance
- Ability to perform tasks involving high levels of cognitive function and judgment
- Not mentally or physically impaired from any cause that can adversely affect ability to safely and competently perform the job duties and functions
- Ability to keep equipment cleaned
- Manual dexterity and hand eye coordination
Contact Eli Campos:
Eliseo@JMIResource.com or at (813) 997-0267