Since 1969, Kemco has been the industry leader in innovative design and manufacturing of energy and water conservation systems and equipment.
We are committed to providing the highest quality high-efficiency, environmentally-friendly water heaters, heat recovery, and water treatment systems.
If you are looking for a rewarding career with an environmentally friendly impact join our team.
Reports to : Operations Manager
Job Summary: Welder and Fabricator who has demonstrated experience with flanges/spool pieces, Manways, stacks & stack caps, standard tank, operate bender, shear, operate rolling machine, crane, forklift, understands shipping and maintain 5s standards in work area
· Examine workpieces for defects and measure workpieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
· Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment
· Determine required equipment and welding methods, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry, and welding techniques
· Monitor the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
· Chip or grind off excess weld, slag, or spatter, using hand scrapers or power chippers, portable grinders, or arc-cutting equipment.
· Prepare all material surfaces to be welded, ensuring that there is no loose or thick scale, slag, rust, moisture, grease, or other foreign matter.
· Align and clamp workpieces together, using rules, squares, or hand tools, or position items in fixtures, jigs, or vises.
· Position and secure workpieces, using hoists, cranes, wire, and banding machines or hand tools.
Requirements: Accountability to meet agreed upon schedules and to do “whatever it takes” to meet customer commitments both internally and externally. · Adherence to and commitment to further development of the Kemco Welding Standard (KWS). Willingness and ability to work agreed upon overtime schedules to meet commitments. Regular Schedule 6 am to 2:30 pm
Excellent Benefits Package and great company culture!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Clearwater, FL 33762: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Please email your resume to email@example.com