Compounding of sterile and non-sterile finished products. This position requires Rinse Water Certification, Aseptic Gowning Certification, Physical, Respirator Certification, Lock-out/Tag-out Certification, Confined Space training, and Cleanroom Certification. Assumes responsibility for the GMP, ISO, environmental health and safety procedure awareness, and compliance within the respective area.
1. Perform non-sterile and aseptic compounding activities per batch record documentation. Must be able to compound Level 1 batches proficiently (simple sterile solutions and simple non-sterile solutions). Document information correctly in batch records, CAMS (operator access level), and area logbooks. Review and verify batch record entries. Assist compounding of Level 2 and 3 batches.
2. Prepare major and miscellaneous compounding equipment for use. Clean equipment as necessary and perform rinse water testing. Assist in the sterilization (non-aseptic) process.
3. Perform filter integrity testing. Prepare filters per compounding schedule.
4. Perform daily and weekly scale calibration checks. Weigh materials not already pre-weighed and staged for the batch.
5. Clean, disinfect and maintain the compounding area.
6. Review new and revised procedures in a timely fashion. Support OpEx initiative. Perform WISE OWLS observations. Maintain GMP hours and EHS training. All other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma
Excellent math skills. Detail oriented. Good communication skills. Mechanical aptitude. Self-initiative.
Apply Here: www.bauschhealth.com/careers