1st – M-F, 7am-3:30pm
2nd – M-F, 3:30pm-11pm
3rd – M-F 11pm-7:30am
To operate filling equipment. Inspect product for defects and package product. This position requires Aseptic Gowning certification, Visual Inspection certification and Line Clearance certification. Assume responsibility for the GMP, ISO, environmental health and safety procedure awareness and compliance within respective area. Tracks and improves material variance, quality indicators and line efficiencies.
- Operates fill line equipment; makes minor adjustments in fill line equipment
- Ensures that product is processed within specification
- Clean, clears and disinfect filling lines. Operates within GMPs, ISO, SOP and FDA guidelines
- Maintains the production area as to prevent contamination
- Proper completion of documentation at time of execution
- Support OpEx and EHS&S initiatives
- All other duties as assigned
High School Diploma. Quality conscious, some general knowledge of machinery and aseptic technique.
Apply Here: www.bauschhealth.com/careers