This is a 2nd shift position with possible shift rotation based on business need.
Perform routine testing for release of raw materials, and R&D products. Perform Environmental and Utility Monitoring in aseptic areas.
- Perform routine assays for endotoxin and bioburden, on various finished products and/or raw materials.
- Perform testing in conjunction with laboratory investigations.
- Perform environmental and utility monitoring. Perform testing in support of facility Validation activities.
- Support OpEx and WISE OWLS initiatives. Read/Record all pertinent data on the appropriate forms or computer system.
- All other duties as assigned
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Experience in computer operation and basis word processing programs. Ability to communicate and work well with others; good oral and written skills. Excellent aseptic technique. Familiar with microbiological testing techniques concerning product testing.
Tools and equipment used: Computer, phone, copier, fax, autoclave, scale, dishwasher, cleaning supplies and equipment, media/solution preparation Equipment, lab equipment as necessary.
High School Diploma or B.S. (Biology, Microbiology or related experience.)
Must be able to read, write and speak English and possess basic math skills.
Apply Here: www.bauschhealth.com/careers