Material Handling - provide components, raw materials, labels (Kits) to manufacturing and bring finished goods and returns to the warehouse. Handle all waste materials (hazardous and non-hazardous)
Staging/Prep Material Handling - Prepare components and handle returns for the Core.
Insert Folding - Run the insert folding machine operation.
- Material Handling - Operate pallet jack, motorized pallet jack, sit down forklift, high lift and stretch wrapper. Rocon activities/ trash removal. Tray making. Computer entries (Erplx, PeopleSoft, BPICS).
- Scanner use. Delivering kits to the lines. Setting up lines. Deliver finished goods to the warehouse. Follow cooler procedures. Entries into Filling and Packaging batch records.
- Component Breakdown Material Handling - Schedule status and priority setting. Transfer components to CNC area.
- Checking release status, Labeling Bags. Proper use of pass through into controlled areas. Cleaning of Staging area. Extra Components to Staging. Processing Returns.
- Insert Folding- Run the insert folding operation including cleaning, set up, line clearance, minor maintenance, accountability procedures, and computer entries.
High School Diploma.
6 hours of GMP/ISO training, Compliance Wire Training, support OpEx and Wise Owl initiatives.
Specialized Training: Ability to pass FDOH compliance training.
Pallet Jack, Motorized Pallet Jack, Sit Down Forklift, High Lift Forklift, and Stretch Wrapper.
Must be able to read, write and speak English and possess basic math skills.
Apply Here: www.bauschhealth.com/careers