Manage proper Inventory levels and supply flow for assigned commodities, activity requires close working relationship with procurement, shop floor planning and quality. Provide overall obsolescence analysis on monthly basis. Provide ERP system maintenance activities.
1. Inventory analysis and requisitioning to procurement for assigned commodities insuring material availability while minimizing inventory and obsolescence exposure.
2. Insure material receipts are processed and released in a timely fashion to support manufacturing needs.
3. Works closely with shop floor planning and incoming quality inspection.
4. Provide ERP system maintenance
5. Supports commodity material changes to specification and material/supplier transitions.
6. Responsibility for overall obsolescence planning and management on monthly basis. Forecasting potential obsolescence for future periods.
This position will require electronic planning system knowledge to provide maintenance of these systems for inventory planning and requisitioning of materials
This role will have planning responsibilities managing internal customer needs against supply capabilities insuring a high level of customer service while staying within inventory targeted ranges. Will work closely with finance for management of obsolescence.
This position will work closing with shop floor planning and Quality expediting materials as needed.
BS in Logistics, Business or Management Sciences, Excellent communication skills throughout all levels of the organization. Detail oriented with very good organizational skills. Computerized MRP systems, MS office products with emphasis on Excel. Some knowledge of change control management.
APICS certification preferred
5-10 years of supply chain experience in pharmaceuticals or other process related industry.
Apply Here: www.bauschhealth.com/careers