To provide leadership in the Compounding Department for all personnel to ensure that quality products are manufactured to meet the production plan. Place customer service and accountability to the customer as the constant goal. Coordinate closely with other departments on operational and planning issues related to meeting the production plans and company goals. Assume responsibility for the GMP, environmental health and safety procedure awareness and compliance within the respective area.
- Supervise, develop, provide feedback and coach employees. Complete performance reviews semi-annually.
- Review weekly production schedule and work with the Planning department on capacity and scheduling issues. Coordinate activities to support the production schedule. Participate in process related issues using thorough technical process knowledge.
- Perform investigations and write reports as required.
- Review, approve, write and revise SOP's and other documentation.
- Participate and lead in Operational Excellence projects and attend GMP training sessions as required. Train/re-train department personnel on safety, cGMPs and SOPs as needed. Work with Tech Services, R&D and Contract Manufacturing on the transfer of new products & engineering studies. Perform audits of area on scheduled basis for compliance to procedures.
- Asset and supply management. Generate required WOs and POs.
- Operate department within budget guidelines. Review standards annually for necessary revisions.
QualificationsBS in Science/Technical field; Chemistry, Biology or Engineering. Can be augmented with years of experience in sterile pharmaceuticals. Demonstrated exceptional people management and leadership
Apply Here: www.bauschhealth.com/careers