Pall Aerospace, 10540 Ridge Road, New Port Richey, Florida
Hydraulic Mechanic –3rd Shift:IND000604
Requirements: H.S. Diploma or equivalent; 1 year of related work experience in manufacturing and assembly; computer literate/ possess basic math skills; experience working with and or mixing chemicals
- Produce complicated components needed, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies to blueprint and work instructions.
- Performs complicated maintenance repairs.
- Maintains high productivity while producing quality parts.
- Follows written technical instructions and drawings.
- Assembles job per drawing and work instructions and test hydraulic filtration assemblies per Acceptance Test Procedure (ATP).
- Performs Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) on hydraulic test stands and related test equipment.
- Troubleshoots technical problems during assembly and test.
- Troubleshoots malfunctions of hardware.
- Evaluates and repairs customer returns, as needed.
* U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status required to support Government Programs and Projects
Apply Now: www.pall.com/careers