- New business sales/new customer satisfaction
- Reporting of delivery performance
- Initial feedback to customers
- New Job setup and maintenance
- Review and setup of all new Engineering projects.
- Administer the following setup processes: new job setup; customer setup, bill of materials, tooling, work orders, sales orders, sampling, etc.
- Coordinate with tooling, production, purchasing and accounting on new job setup, BOM setup, and maintenance.
- MRP system maintenance for all ESWO related work orders, sales orders, and invoicing.
- Coordinate the setup and shipping of engineering samples.
- Coordinate and lead the monthly close out of all Engineering Projects.
- Organize, finalize, submit, and file Engineering related quotes and pricing updates.
- Support project management team by assisting in administrative duties.
- Support the overall organization through general office duties including keeping filing up to date.
LMA RESPONSIBILITIES: (Leadership, Management, Accountability)
QUALITIES FOR SUCCESS:
- · Demonstrates Seaway Plastics Core Values
- o We are customer focused
- o We execute
- o We win together
- o We are respectful
- · High school diploma or GED required
- · 5 years’ experience in office/clerical and/or manufacturing office environment
· Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues at all levels in the organization.
· Strong customer relationship management skills.
· Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft office suite and MRP software(s)
· Follow engineering department; infrastructure, procedures and policies including the use and utilization of proper company forms.
· Well organized and goal orientated
· Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- · Knowledge of operations, including scheduling, procurement, shipping and accounting.
· Knowledge of sales and marketing; effectively express and/or follows up on all opportunities.
· Accomplishes strategic objectives by managing and maintaining multiple project activities; multi-tasking.
· Understands and supports Seaway Plastics Engineering growth strategies and goals
· Competitive spirit, but plays within the rules.
· Duties are usually performed seated. Must be able to sit and type for long periods; bending, reaching, pushing, pulling on occasion.
Comp is DOE $16-$20/hr.
Organizational Development Manager
6006 Siesta Lane
Port Richey, Florida 34668
(P) 727-845-3235 ext. 2280
ISO9001:2015 | ISO13485:2016
ITAR Registered | Nadcap Accredited Since 2010 AC 7004 & AC 7108