Card Press Operator – 3rd Shift
Omnicell is currently hiring for a Card Press Operator – 3rd Shift to work at our St. Petersburg, FL location. The Card Press Operator will report to the Production Supervisor and will set up and operate a Card Press production line. This a 3rd Shift position (10:00 PM – 6:00 AM Sunday through Thursday).
- Working knowledge in the area of Flexographic Printing.
- Printing of multiple color products.
- Operating continuous web converting equipment.
- Responsible for the set-up, operation, clean up, and the quality of the product produced.
- Move rolls of Plastic/Board/Foil/Liner/Label Stock – 400 pounds – 1000 pounds (rolling material on their diameter).
- Move skids weighing up to 2,500 pounds with the use of mechanical and or powered rolling stock. (Pallet jacks).
- Refined listening skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Understanding of basic verbal instructions and ability to speak clearly.
- work collaboratively with peers and team.
- effectively interface and communicate with multiple constituents, including management, and fellow coworkers.
- be organized and prioritize.
- accept constructive feedback from supervisor.
- High school diploma/GED.
- 3 years’ experience operating manufacturing equipment.
- Working experience with continuous web flexographic printing equipment.
- Working experience with the laminating and gluing of substrates to heavy coated and uncoated board.
- Experience with Comco Pro-glide or Omet presses.
- Must be able to work Sunday through Thursday 10 pm - 6 am with OT as needed
- Warehouse Environment
- Stand, sit, walk, reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Able to lift 60 pounds.
- Able to lift 25 pounds – 35 pounds repetitively.
Please apply at: