TSE Industries, Inc.
To apply for an open position, please go online to https://tse-industries.com
Job Title: Material Handler (1st Shift)
Department: Materials Management 112th
Supervisor: Materials Mgt. Department Manager
Starting Wage: $14.00 to $16.00 per hour DOE
Location: Plastic & Rubber Production Facility
SUMMARY -Ensures the accurate movement of material while providing service to internal and external customers.
REQUIREMENTS/EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE - High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 to 2 years recent forklift experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Fed-Ex and UPS Worldship experience preferred.
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekdays and weekends as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Ship and stock materials.
- Issue materials.
- Load and unload trucks with the use of a forklift.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds required on regular basis.
- Direct inbound/outbound activities.
- Research and audit inventory.
- Assist in the development of procedures for receiving or shipping activities.
- Package materials to support outbound activities.
- Utilize internal ERP software system as well as Fed-Ex and UPS Worldship software.
- Support housekeeping activities.