TSE Industries, Inc.
To apply for any open position, please go online to
Job Title: Industrial Maintenance Technicians Several shifts and schedules available
Department: Facilities Maintenance
Supervisor: Maintenance Manager
Starting Wage: $17.00 to $22.00 per hour DOE & Shift
SUMMARY - Responsible for maintaining the equipment in the facility on the production floor, warehouse and the office areas of TSE. You will also be responsible for cleaning and providing minor and major repairs on equipment and machinery. This individual is to perform a variety of low, medium to high skilled maintenance. Pay based on individual experience and ability.
REQUIREMENTS/EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Mechanical maintenance experience is necessary. Electrical maintenance experience is an asset. Experience working in a manufacturing facility is preferred. Ability to work in a non-air conditioned environment. Ability to work in confined space environment. Forklift experience or ability to be trained. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Good communication skills, being a team player a must. Ability to speak, read, understand and write English
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- · Routine lubrication of equipment
- · General pipefitting, light welding and basic mechanic skills a plus
- · Following preventative maintenance program for equipment & facility
- · Assisting with equipment installations, demolitions
- · Maintaining a clean, organized, and safety of maintenance shop and facility
- · Operation of forklift (experience and/ or forklift operator certificate preferred)
- · Following all safety regulations, SOP’s, regulatory requirements, and Policies
- · Maintaining a clean and safe environment, maintaining training status
- · Working with Controls/ PLC / programing VFD’s, replacing motors and general wiring
- · Familiar with all Industrial voltage systems from low voltage to 480 -3 phase
- · Repair, replace, install pumps, hydraulics, and other equipment
- · Gas Burners and controls, AC, and Chillers
- · Troubleshooting equipment
- · Other duties may be assigned