TSE Industries, Inc.
To apply for an open position, please go online to
Job Title: Industrial Electricians (1st Shift)
Department: Facilities Maintenance
Supervisor: Maintenance Manager
Starting Wage: $22.00 to $25.00 per hour DOE
SUMMARY - Performs a variety of functions related to electrical controls, equipment, and wiring in an industrial plant or worksite. Their work may involve testing, troubleshooting, installation, and repair of the electrical components.
REQUIREMENTS/EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Completion of secondary school is usually required. Completion of a four- or five-year industrial electrician apprenticeship program or a combination of over five years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in industrial electrical equipment is usually required to be eligible for trade certification. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Good communication skills, being a team player a must. Ability to speak, read, understand and write English
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Read blueprints or technical diagrams
· Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
· Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
· Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
· Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
· Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
· Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
· Troubleshooting equipment
· Other duties may be assigned