LOCATION: Tampa, FL
PAY RATE: $13.50 per hour
· Shipping and Receiving
· Inventory Control
· Manage Storeroom
· Maintains storage and supply areas
· Maintains authorized stock levels
· Completes reports and maintains records, forms, and reports (electronic and paper)
· Parts research from stock lists and manuals to assign stock numbers to parts
· A high school education or equivalent
· One year experience in aircraft storekeeping, inventory, material control, and/or shipping and receiving.
· Familiar with aircraft stock catalogues, aircraft components, parts or stock lists, etc., and be able to look up part numbers. (Preferred)
· Ability to perform physical labor and accurately follow verbal or written instructions.
· Must be able to use hand tools and equipment such as hammers, saw, crow bars, hand and jack trucks.
· Must be able to read and write legibly.
· Must have working knowledge of operation of a motor vehicle, fork lift, etc.
· Must possess some knowledge of handling, transporting, shipping, and disposal of hazardous materials.
· Must have an understanding and working knowledge of hazardous material handling and disposal as related to the job assignment.
· Must be able to operate computer equipment and programs when given proper training.
· Must have a Valid Driver’s License
· Must qualify for airport SIDA badge
· General Computer Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Joy at email@example.com