POSITION: Tool Room Attendant
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
PAY RATE: $13.50
Summary Description of Position
Tool Room Attendants are responsible for the inventory control of items maintained in the Tool room. An attendant also maintains the tool room in a neat and orderly manner. An attendant is expected to assist co-workers with tooling needs, and provide information to new employees regarding tooling and supplies.
Major Responsibility Areas and Duties
· Maintain control of tool room, issue tools and supplies to production personnel; returns tooling to assigned tool room location and keep company property well maintained and clean.
· Stock tooling and supplies.
· Re-stocks the tooling dispensing machines daily or as needed.
· Periodically, as scheduled, conduct inventory count of workstations.
· Conduct inventory cycle counts of Tool Room inventories, as scheduled.
· Correct any inventory deficiencies or discrepancies.
· Issue test reports for testing of new tooling.
· Checks boxes and verifies packing slip.
· Additional Functions As delegated by the Tool Room Manager
· All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements and Qualification
· High school diploma or equivalent
· A Valid Driver’s License
· Must qualify for airport SIDA badge
· General Computer Skills
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions
· Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time in a normal office environment.
· Must be able to sit, stand, bend, crouch, kneel, and walk for extended periods.
· Must be able to climb and work from ladders, work stands, and other heights.
· Must be able to work with one or both hands extended overhead.
· Must have correctable near and far vision.
· Must be able to hear at conversational level with hearing aid.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Must be able to handle and maintain control of small parts and to properly operate hand tools.
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Joy at firstname.lastname@example.org