TSE Industries, Inc.
To apply, please go to https://tse-industries.com
Job Title: Industrial Laboratory Technicians (2nd Shift, training on 1st)
Department: DAC (Development and Analytical Center)
Supervisor: Laboratory Manager
Starting Wage: $16.00 to $18.00 per hour DOE
SUMMARY - Conduct quality control and physical testing of polyurethane and rubber material including polyurethane rubber, etc. for both production and Research and Development in accordance with quality management system.
REQUIREMENTS/EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE - High School diploma or GED required. Three to five years of recent laboratory experience required. Laboratory experience in polyurethane rubber technology a plus. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
*Experience with viscometers, titratiors, particle analyzers, moisture analyzers, DSC, GC and FTIR preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follow Quality Control Plans for specific material testing and specifications.
- General preparation of laboratory equipment and instrumentation required for tests, research, or process control.
- Follow written ISO procedures for analysis and testing.
- Test and analyze products to determine strength, stability, purity, chemical content, and other characteristics.
- Document results of test and analysis accurately and neatly on written worksheet and computer hardcopy.
- Prepare chemical solutions for use in processing materials, following standardized formulas or experimental procedures.
- Complete Nonconforming Material Reports according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Conduct inventory of lab supplies and chemicals.
- Notify proper authority of lab results and record findings as necessary on batch sheet.
- Conduct necessary performance and calibration procedures.
- Verify incoming raw materials with Raw Material Specifications.