The Warehouse Account Coordinator (Cocoa, FL) is someone who has the drive to win and build solid successful relationships with our clients.
Are you ready to lead our client to new growth goals?
Our Coordinator is a people person and a key role that ensures the successful servicing of client needs. This person is expected to be highly motivated and organized and be able to build rapport.
Warehouse Account Coordinator’s Key responsibilities:
1. Manage relationships with key leaders, owners or designated contact.
2. Control the completeness of documentation for new hires.
3. Conduct orientations of new team members to the client and review safety procedures of the client.
4. Identify proper selection of talent, skill sets and schedule of team members to the right job.
5. Track and document daily work assignments and retrieve time sheets/cards and forward to Payroll Manager in a timely manner.
6. Communicate to the Payroll Manager and Director of Operations all changes of team members’ status (ie new job sites, moved into different position, rehires and terminations).
7. Facilitate work related injuries according to the mandatory procedures established.
8. Schedule, coordinate and track Drug and Background Checks and manage entire process to ensure completeness as needed. Be the problem solver for any issues as they may arise.
9. Monitor and control PPE and/or uniforms, required by client.
10. Provide information to management on the labor force conditions.
11. Administer employee performance appraisals and disciplinary notices as required.
12. Attend training to continue your development in relevant knowledge and skills including quarterly team meetings and scheduled seminars.
Skills you will bring to the table:
1. Strong customer service with outstanding communication skills.
2. Experience working in Microsoft Office Suite.
3. Basic Human Resource/Staffing experience is a big plus!
4. Bi-lingual in Spanish to be able to communicate all of the team a plus.
5. Manufacturing experience is a must!
Do you feel the excitement?! Have I described you? If you are ready to hit the ground running and join an amazing company that treats you like family, we look forward to hearing from you today!