JMI Resource is looking for the next rock star to join our team in Sarasota!!
We are currently looking for an Onsite Warehouse Assistant for our Sarasota location:
- Coordinate recruitment, screening, interviewing, and hiring of individuals for open opportunities.
- Provide tours to potential candidates and review policies, procedures, expectations, and responsibilities.
- Maintain timekeeping system for all onsite employees.
- Provide reports to clients as needed (productivity, headcount, attendance, etc.).
- Conduct onsite orientation and safety training.
- Provide coaching and counseling, as needed.
- Carry out disciplinary actions/termination of employment as appropriate.
- Ensure that all paperwork and reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Facilitate the initial treatment and reporting of workers’ compensation incidents.
- Maintain positive and professional communications with client and workers at all levels.
- Act as the liaison between the corporate office and the client.
- Deliver superior customer service and develop relationships with supervisors and associates.
- Motivate others, leading by example, and gaining the respect of peers and leadership.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
Location: Sarasota, FL
- Supervision of employees in a production/manufacturing environment.
- Prior staffing industry experience a plus.
- Excellent customer service and a sense of urgency in responding to client and associate needs.
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) a huge plus!
- Solid MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) skills