BlueSky Innovations Holdings, Inc
Job Title: CAD Designer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned…
- · Generate 3D models from existing product lines as well as new prototype requests
- · 2D mechanical drawings for components/assemblies
- · Generate BOM from assembly and subassembly drawings
- · Create Assembly Documentation
Required Skills and Education
- · Three years’ experience in a related field or three years’ experience equivalent combination of training and experience.
- · 2+ Years (Paid) Experience with Autodesk Inventor design software
- · Experience with PDM/PLM Systems
- · Must have basic knowledge of GD&T
- · Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- · Work independently with minimal supervision.
- · Prioritize assigned projects by due date.
- · Willingness to learn and develop skills.
- · Excellent communication skills are essential.
- · Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently
- · Familiarity with CAD/CAM equipment and relationship of CAD to CAM
Send your resume here: Dgrafe@blueskyinnovations.com