Position: CNC Operations Specialist (Machinist)
Hourly Wage $16-$22
Hours M-F 8am to 5pm
Company Address: 6201 Johns Rd. STE 10 Tampa, FL 33634
Send resume to email@example.com
- CNC programming using 3D modeling software
- Programs mills and/or lathes by generating G-Code instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and proving part programs.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- General shop cleaning and maintenance to maintain safe work environment.
- Receives raw material and tooling for jobs and checks into inventory system.
- Handles the cleaning, inspection and packaging of manufactured parts
- High School diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of machining experience and CAD/CAM programming experience.
- Ability to stand extended periods of time and lift 50lbs unassisted
- Ability to multi-task
- Desire to learn with a good attitude