Operation and repair of utility equipment, including performing preventative maintenance, emergencies, troubleshooting, passivation’s, plant shutdown, support equipment inspections, routine monitoring, cleaning, painting of equipment in utility areas, working with contractors, and project engineers as needed.
1. Responsible for utility equipment such as but not limited to: boilers, chillers, pumps, hot water systems, compressors, pure steam generators, vacuum system, high purity water systems, reverse osmosis units, vapor compression stills, HVAC systems, waste water system, city water systems, and ancillary equipment.
2. Process daily work orders, which includes troubleshooting, repairing and upgrading the production and facility equipment.
3. Preventative Maintenance (PM’s) performed as assigned per scheduled on equipment.
4. Perform mechanical and electrical repairs on Utility equipment.
5. Enter data into computerized maintenance management system as needed to support documentation of activities.
6. Supporting contractors and project engineers as time is available.
7. Perform routing water testing of systems.
8. Perform annual and semi-annual maintenance during plant shutdowns, support projects as needed.
9. Perform passivation’s as needed.
10. Ability to work with potentially hazardous chemicals.
11. Respond to alarms or issues and address them as they come in from the Utility computer systems.
12. Clean, paint as needed, and keep Utility areas cleaned and organized.
13. Issue work orders and purchase orders as needed to support maintaining the equipment in a reliable state.
14. Maintain GMP and SOP training compliance.
15. Support LASER and WISE OWLS initiatives. All other duties as assigned.
16. Assume responsibility for the GMP, regulatory agency compliance, environment health and safety procedure awareness, compliance within the respective area.
· Forklift/high lift/JLG Certification may be required.
· Confined space entry is required.
· Respiratory qualification is required.
· Logical approach to troubleshooting and repair of equipment.
· Good organizational skills, able to work quickly and under pressure.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be detailed oriented and quality conscious.
· Must be able to respond to emergencies.
· Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Word.
· Mechanics tools, calipers and welder, etc.
Apply Here www.bauschhealth.com/careers