Duties and Responsibilities (Key Deliverables):
1. Develop & maintain all CMM programs.
2. Facilitate regular CMM maintenance and calibration activities.
3. Develop & maintain inspection program revision control procedures & database.
4. Provide CMM training to inspection and machining personnel.
5. Develop operator efficiencies related to inspection program execution.
6. Generate IRRS’s for products received from suppliers and in house manufacturing.
7. Know and apply the Quality System regulations and any appropriate Federal and International standards.
8. Assist and support other employees, teams, and sales personnel as necessary.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required. Will consider 5 years direct experience in lieu of degree.
• Fundamental understanding of GD&T and mechanical inspection.
• 3 years as a CMM Programmer, Applications Engineer and Operator.
• 3 years minimum experience within a manufacturing environment providing metrology solutions.
- Mitutoyo MCosmos or Nikon Camio experience highly preferred.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- PC skills (Windows OS, Visual Basic, Unix). GD&T. Quality Systems.
High-level math skills (Coordinate Geometry-Trigonometry). Excellent writing skills.
Bachelors or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.