State College of Florida
Training for APICS CPIM Designation
Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management
• Maximize ROI on the systems and technologies within your organization
• Master the tools you need to effectively manage global supply chain activities
• Gain knowledge to apply principles of ERP software to cover various critical functions within your organization
• Earn customer satisfaction by delivering Lean/Just-in-Time products and services
• Enhance your credibility within your organization
• Create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate-wide communication.
The cost is $1,700 per person, which includes tuition and materials for the three days. Training grant dollars are available, which cover 50% of the cost of training and materials.
State College of Florida, Lakewood Ranch
May 2, 9 and 16
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Contact Lee Kotwicki at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-363-7218