The highly-interactive DOT four-hour training program is designed to provide both entry level and experienced environmental managers with an in depth understanding on how to properly prepare a hazardous material package for transportation and their responsibilities under the DOT’s Hazardous Material Transportation regulations. The Hazardous Material Transportation Training Manual, which is designed to address the types of issues environmental professionals face on a daily basis, provides a clear and concise reference on how to complete each step for hazardous materials transportation. Topics to be introduced and discussed during the four-hour session include the following:
- Classifying a Hazardous Material;
- DOT Hazard Classes;
- Hazardous Substances/Marine Pollutants/Elevated Temperature Materials;
- How to read and use Hazardous Material Table 172.101;
- Proper Shipping Name Identification;
- Proper Packaging;
- How to Mark and Label hazardous materials packages;
- How to prepare Shipping Papers;
- Placarding Requirements;
- Training and Record Keeping requirements;
- Safety and Emergency Response Information requirements; and
- DOT Security requirements.
Certificates of Completion will be provided to all attendees who successfully pass the required quiz. Every attendee will receive a copy of the most recent Emergency Response Guidebook.
DOT: $195pp/$180pp for multiple registrants from same company
Click here for more details - http://bit.ly/hrp-fl-training