With cash awards and other prizes up for grabs, this year's Kelly Murphy Memorial Golf Tournament promises to be an another exciting golf event for BAMA. This is our first year at the picturesque and beautifully maintained course, TPC Tampa Bay.
Our theme will be Cinco de Derby and BAMA guests will enjoy 18 holes with opportunities for mulligans, our putting contest, the betting hole and launching a ball in the air cannon. Once the tournament has concluded, guests will enjoy a networking luncheon and awards ceremony with amazing raffle prizes. Don't miss this opportunity to socialize with other business owners and executives in the manufacturing industry
In addition to playing in the tournament, there are still sponsorship opportunities available. Being a sponsor is a meaningful way to give back to the manufacturing community. Money raised will be used toward scholarships for high school students who are interested in working in the manufacturing industry when they graduate. Help us help the future of BAMA and in the process, you will receive positive corporate recognition.
Multiple sponsorships and registrations are available.
Please complete each registration individually.
- Member Foursome: $700
- Non-Member Foursome: $750
- Individual Golfer: $200
- Lunch Only: $30
- Title Sponsor $2,500
- Putting Green $2,500
- Breakfast Sponsor $1,500
- Beverage Cart $1,250
- Photo Sponsor $750
- Table Display Sponsor $750
- Hole Sponsor $150
- company branded giveaways
Thank You to our Sponsors:
Hole in One Sponsor:
Here's just a few of our raffle prizes:
- Foursome at Innisbrook's Copperhead Course
- Foursome at TPC Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay Rays - Jose Alvarado signed ball and 4 lower box ticket voucher
- Tampa Bay Bucks signed Vita Vea mini football and signed Gerald McCoy mini helmet
- Tampa Bay Lightning Sergachev signed stick and Gourde signed puck
- Bascom's Chop House $100 gift certificate
- The Godfrey Hotel 1 night stay for two
- Hotel Alba/Crowne Plaza Westshore two night weekend stay and dinner for two ($75.00 value)
- Sheraton Hotel two night stay
- Key West Express, free round trip ticket
Individuals, companies, and organizations can also sponsor door prizes, raffle items and promotional giveaways from a company. Typical prizes include items like golf clubs, golf accessories, gift certificates, sporting event tickets, etc. Both are very popular marketing tools and go a long way towards name recognition. All those making a contribution will be acknowledged on the tournament rules sheet and banners.
If you would like to play in the tournament or join us for lunch only to network, you can register at www.bama-fl.org.
If you have any questions about sponsorships for the golf tournament or would like to talk more about how you can join or help BAMA, please contact Susan Broussard at 813-314-6441 (w) or 813-442-2809 (c) or Beth Gaic at 727-536-5809, beth @bama-fl.org.