TSE Industries, Inc.
To apply for an open position, please go online to
Job Title: TSE-OK Outside Sales Manager (1st Shift)
Department: TSE-OK, LLC
Supervisor: EPD VP of Sales
Starting Wage: $70,000 + per year DOE
SUMMARY - Support the TSE-OK VP of Outside Sales and Customer Service Representatives as needed to reach annual business objectives.
REQUIREMENTS/EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE -
Bachelor’s degree (preferred). Outside sales technical field is preferred. Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge, or ability to acquire knowledge, of software and database programs is a must for job performance. Knowledge of local geographies for material sales is needed, along with knowledge of payment/shipping terms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
· Participate in development of annual sales and marketing goals to ensure and maintain business growth and profitability.
· Outside sales consist of 70-80% local & out of state vehicle travel. Knowledge of Florida and surrounding states required.
· General knowledge of dispensing equipment and manufacturing processes beneficial.
· Motivated self-starter with ability to learn TSE-OK products and process quickly. Ability to cold call essential.
· Help to track sales trends and business performance. Generate sales and business reports as directed by VP of Sales.
· Help to develop sales opportunities through professional communication with existing and potential customers. Research and identify potential accounts; solicit new accounts; build rapport; provide product information and explanations.
· Prepare responses to Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Quotation (RFQ), as received through website, email, or phone.
· Follow-up on customer leads, price quotations, samples, and customer inquiries.
· Gather competitive information and market information through online research and customer interaction.
· Travel to customers for sales calls, as directed by VP of Sales. Submit customer sales reports as required by VP of Sales.
· Maintain direct customer relationships and/or product responsibilities as assigned by VP of Sales.
· Work with outside agencies to develop marketing and advertising campaigns, as directed by VP of Sales. Assist VP of Sales with design and production of promotional materials.
· Assist with Trade Show preparations. Attend industry trade shows as needed. Assist with follow-ups resulting from trade shows and customer meetings.
· Help to maintain department’s product website.
· Develop and maintain professional TSE-OK presence on Social Media.
· Perform marketing research as needed, utilizing the internet, surveys and direct interaction Research product applications and market requirements.
· Help to maintain TSE-OK’s Product Literature and Brochures.
· Track status of open customer complaints, follow-up internally as needed to ensure timely completion. Be able to enter customer complaints as needed.
· Maintain monthly production forecast as directed by VP of Sales.
· Work with production and operations to ensure adequate product inventory and on-time shipments