Identify potential new customers and representatives. Help customers and representatives identify and purchase the products for their production needs. Provide excellent customer service through completion of project.
· Build trustworthy relationships with new and existing customers and independent sales representatives in order to determine and meet their custom automation needs. Follow-up with potential and existing customers within 24 hours.
· Process samples sent in from customers.
· Brainstorm with engineering and R&D to recommend products that match customer needs. Provide customers and representatives with marketing information through videos, brochures, etc., in order to accurately describe product features and benefits.
· Prepare quotes for customers. Use data from previous builds to develop competitive and profitable pricing and design concepts.
· Develop Scope of Work document for each job with assistance from other departments.
· Continue to work as intermediary with customers through project completion, providing project status throughout project and ensuring information is being exchanged as needed between internal team and customer (i.e. design approval document). Work with other managers on project goals and due dates in order to successfully manage customer’s expectations and relations.
· Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service.
· Increase sales by developing and executing a sales and marketing plan.
· Update website and marketing materials as needed. Send regular newsletter to customers and partners. Develop new marketing strategies.
· Attend and develop business and partnership at industry trade shows (PACK Expo, etc. and within industry organizations (BAMA, etc.).
· Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives.
· Preparing sales budgets and projections and approving expenditures.
· Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
· Other tasks as determined by supervisor.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Ability to set sales targets and achieve them effectively.
· Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns
· Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy
· Ability to guide and mentor sales representatives
· Planning, organization and problem-solving skills
· Advanced time management skillsAbility to travel locally with own vehicle and to other states and countries as needed. Percentage of travel 10%.
Contact Tiffany 813-965-3764