We are looking for an individual who can join our team with positive energy and a dedication to providing our employees with the support they need to perform at their potential while looking out for the company interests. Working with Tri-net, our PEO, you will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of our H/R systems, documentation, and internal broadcasts.
- Maintain the PEO relationship and assist with our employees’ communication with Tri-net for a smoother interaction.
- Within Tri-net, maintain employee records, notifications, company policies and other electronic, verbal, written knowledge distributions.
- Manage BlueSky’s hiring experience including recruiting, job descriptions, pay scales, and on-boarding processes.
- Instruct management on personnel interactions and company policies relating to all things HR. Hiring, reviews, training, terminations, rewards, honors…
- Manage the time and attendance program, open enrollment, employee appreciation days, training.
Develop, improve, and maintain BlueSkys' Affirmative Action Plan.
Review and align benefits package to meet industry standards while still meeting budgetary limitations.
The right person will understand that change may take time but has direction. They will be able to maximize their impact focusing on those opportunities that move us forward the fastest and add the greatest value to our company. We are a small company but we are in a position to place personnel in the function they are best suited for and not wear multiple hats.
- Degreed professional with prior HR experience. SHRM certification a plus.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in all circumstances.
- Ability to mentor managers to deliver difficult messages to their employees.
- Verbal, written, non-verbal communication expertise.
- Bi-Lingual a plus
BlueSky Innovations is proud to be an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and ensures nondiscrimination and equal employment opportunity in all programs and activities in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status, disability, protected Veteran status or any other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law)