Responsible for ensuring that manufacturing equipment is running efficiently at target line rates while minimizing downtime and line reject. Creates and monitors predictive maintenance system. Identifies improvements and modifications to ensure standardization in addition to reducing mean time between failure and mean time to repair.
1. Responsible for all line change over, set up, PMs, major adjustments and repairs, parts design and fabrication, technical training, shutdown planning and projects, generation of work orders and maintenance of spare parts inventory /retrieval and housekeeping of aseptic parts storage area. Maintains production areas cleaned and organized to prevent cross – contamination and product related problems.
2. Serve as back up to Production Technicians based on business needs for operating manufacturing equipment, line cleaning and clearing, equipment disinfection, predictive maintenance, initial problem assessment for equipment issues, minor adjustments and repairs, load components during run, documentation, provide operational training to other employees.
3. This position requires Aseptic Gowning certification (where applicable). Assume responsibility for the cGMP, ISO, EHS compliance within the respective area. Uses production metrics to drive process improvements and enhance productivity, QC, Visual Inspection, and Line Clearance/LOTO certification needed.
4. Completes all documentation accurately.
5. Supports OpEx initiatives.
HS Diploma/GED required or AD preferred
Troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance. CMMS (Maximo) experience. Good math and writing skills. Detail oriented with excellent communication skills and quality conscious. Able to work quickly and under pressure.
Apply Here: www.bauschhealth.com/careers