TSE Industries, Inc. Clearwater, FL 33760
To apply for an open position, please go online to
Job Title: CNC Machinists (All Shifts, training on 1st)
Department: Plastic Machine Shop
Supervisor: Production Manager
Starting Wage: $18.00 to $21.00 per hour DOE + Shift Differential
Signing Bonus: $1,000 Bonus Upon Completion of 90 Day Probationary Period
SUMMARY - Set up, adjust and operate CNC, conventional and special purpose machines to fabricate required parts by performing the following duties.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED required. Trade school or university program certificate; or two to four years recent experience and/or training required.
*Must be skilled with HAAS..
*Must be able to make/grind your own tools as required.
*Plastics machining experience a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Study blueprints, sketches, drawings, or other provided information to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and set-up requirements.
· Ability to efficiently produce quality parts on a CNC plus one other separate work center within the Machine Shop.
· Prepare the correct material for machining.
· Select the most appropriate tools for the assigned task.
· Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow and depth and angle of cut or enter commands to retrieve, input or edit program.
· Run your first piece and make adjustments as needed. Make sure part meets print.
· Be able to successfully navigate within TSE ERP system and correctly enter data as required.
· Must be able to make/grind your own tools as required.