aids with and facilitates the human resource processes at all business locations. A key focus of this role will be to work to resolve benefits-related inquiries and ensure effective use of plans and positive employee relations
· Contributes to the success of all HR functions, including recruiting, onboarding, scheduling meetings, employee orientations, workman's compensation, I9 verification, training, benefits, 401K, and employee relations
· Inputs, Tracks, analyzes, and effectively communicates time and attendance transactions, including Overtime and leave management
· Collaborate interdepartmentally and to advance company objectives and HR initiatives
· Communicates with vendor partners to improve HR processes and solve employee inquiries
· Assists employees with navigation of HR processes
· Reconciles benefits statements.
· Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
· Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards
· Maintains employee documents with confidentiality and professionalism
· Other essential or non-essential duties may be assigned
· Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience
· At least two years of related experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
· Professionalism at all times when interacting with employees and customers
· Data analysis skills
· Proficient in Payroll, HRIS, and Employee Benefit software
· Advanced MS Office skills in Word, Excel, Outlook
· Flexible and works well under pressure, independently or as part of a team
· Ability to proficiently handle multiple, diverse responsibilities
· Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills & problem-solving skills
· Takes the initiative and thinks ahead to the next steps
· Deadline oriented